hursts

hursts

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Baby Shower

My beautiful friends Jessica (who lives in our apt complex/is in our ward/is the most amazing photographer ever) and Melanie (who also lives in our apt complex/is in our ward/ whom I have know since Fall 2006 when we did a study abroad together) threw me and lil' babe Hurst this fun baby shower! We totally got spoiled! My mom even surprised me by sending me a gift even though she couldn't be there for the shower. 


Yummy and delicious food

Once upon a time I told Jessica I thought it would be fun to decorate a nursery with pinwheels. She remember and made it the main decorative theme of the shower.  

There were so many cute decorating details!

The lovely gifts!

And most importantly the lovely ladies! I feel lucky to have so many wonderful friends here in Dallas. 7 of the girls pictured above are either pregnant, or have had a baby in the past 3 months. So fun to have such a great support group! Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment