hursts

hursts

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I have only taken 10 pictures so far in 2011 and here are 4 of them

Here is Christina and Jordan the recently engaged and very happy couple. I am sooooo excited for them! We went up to Park City and ate at that pizza place. Which is actually the only restaurant I have ever been to in Park City. I love how the main focus of this photo is the pizza and how the pizza looks bigger than Christina and Jordan.

Us at that pizza place. The funny thing about this picture is that Phil looks like there are flowers growing out of his head.

Jenna and Josh. You guys can use this one for your wedding announcements if you want. The funniest thing about this picture is the man in the background wearing the striped sweater who took too big of a bite and has pizza sticking out of his mouth.

A couple weekends ago I played an oboe recital and it went really well. I am so relieved to have it over and it is crazy to think that I only have one more recital before I graduate from BYU for the second time. What to do after I graduate is the big debate currently going on in my mind and soul. How am I supposed to make these kind of decisions! This picture was taken at the post-recital celebration dinner.

I am getting my hair cut and colored this week which makes me very excited. Hopefully my bangs which I tried to trim myself and are now very asymmetrical can be saved.

Next weekend will be the first since the beginning of the semester that I have not performed in a concert or recital and we are going to a cabin in Idaho with our besties. I cannot wait for some time away from the HFAC. And for some chances to take some nature photos. I want to learn how to use my lomography cameras better before I go to China this spring. Typing about going to China makes my heart hurt because I am going to miss Phil so much :(

Have a happy Valentines Day! If you are reading this I probably love you!

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures!!! and we are so excited for the cabin! it will be a blast :)

    ReplyDelete