hursts

hursts

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2 years of love

.
Exactly 2 years and 1 day ago I went on a really great date with Mr. Philip Jones Hurst. It was our first date after a 3 year break of not dating each other so I count it as our dating anniversary. After spending a full day together we drove up to the Pearson's cabin and he made me a very romantic dinner pictured below:
This year we recreated the meal. Spaghetti carbonara is not the most photogenic of foods, but it is soooo delicious, there is no arguing about that:
Our kitchen table adorned in a table cloth from my great-grandma-Nona Bingham, who also was the original owner of the table it adorns. The table is on loan to us from my mom. Also adorned by flowers from my sweetheart. And candles we bought in Mexico:

It was a very lovely day. I love Phil. So much.


No comments:

Post a Comment