hursts

hursts

Friday, December 9, 2011

today


Today has been a good day:

whole wheat pancakes for breakfast

played my last performance jury at BYU

my jury went really well (at least I thought so, we will see what the comments say)

I got my make up done at Sephora

Sephora gave me free mascara

I bought these beautiful bowls for a grand total at $10 (thank you DI for not letting me down)

I haven't mentioned this on my blog yet, but we are moving to Texas this summer! Philip is going to start dental school there in the fall.

Happy December the 9th to everyone in blogland!

4 comments:

  1. wow, what a great find! those bowls are awesome. and that light blue kitchen aid... i may be adding that to my christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fun stuff! Boo for moving to Texas-- you guys should've moved out to the east coast. You'd fit in so well out here. Oh well, I guess that means you'll just have to visit instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS!!! We'll convert you, yet! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bowls are awesome!! And... I think we want to move to Texas now too....

    ReplyDelete