hursts

hursts

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hong Kong

After saying goodbye to the orchestra at the Hong Kong airport (they were headed home) I took a shuttle to the hotel where my dad and I would stay in Hong Kong. My time here began with the Hong Kong Philharmonic. It was a phenomenal concert!


Me and my friend Apple. Last time I saw Apple we were 4. My dad knew her parents from his mission in Hong Kong and they came to the US 20 years ago to visit.


Dinner. Delicious. I did like the food in Hong Kong better than in mainland China.


Typical Hong Kong street


Hong Kong skyline


One morning we went to the temple


from Victoria Peak, the tallest mountain around


another attempt at being asian


fish market


Parts of the island looked so tropical


they are pros at squatting


cool taxi we rode at Aberdeen


the last sunset of my 3 week trip to China. farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment