hursts

hursts

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Plans for 4 hours of home time!

Tomorrow I get to be home from 1-5 pm! That is four whole hours! Our internet has been broken for the past week and a half or so and the repair-person is coming tomorrow sometime between 1-5, so I took the hit and volunteered to be the one that came home from work. What will I do with all this time....

First of all, I will put the ingredients that I prepared yesterday (they have to refrigerate for at least 8 hours) for mango sorbet into my kitchen aid ice cream maker attachment bowl and let it do its magic. I hope it works!

Then, I will make a zippered dopp kit. It is incredibly cute and would make traveling even that much more fun!

I will post pictures if these two ventures succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment